Effective Date: July 2018; Last Updated: April 22, 2021
1. Personal Information We May Collect and the Sources We May Collect it From
Where applicable, we indicate whether and why you must provide us with your Personal Information, as well as the consequences of failing to do so. If you do not provide Personal Information when requested, you may not be able to benefit from our Services if that information is necessary to provide you with the Service.
- a. Personal Information We Collect From Your Interactions With Our Products and Services
- • Cookies and Tracking Technologies. We use automatic data collection tools like cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies in our products to collect data and related information, including IP addresses, geolocation information, device identifiers, advertising identifiers and other information about your device, system and application software and peripherals. We may collect information about your browser and what sites you visit. We might also look at how and how often you use one of our applications and certain features. Third parties may also collect information using cookies. Some websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals.
- • Product Usage. We collect information related to the use of our products and devices and statistics about their performance. This information includes Internet speed, voltage information, storage information, error rates, and other performance information.
- b. Personal Information We Obtain From Other Sources
- • Facebook. If you access our Services using your Facebook account login, we may receive Personal Information about you such as your name, email address, and gender. Any Personal Information that we collect from your Facebook account may depend on your Facebook account’s privacy settings.
- • Third party Personal Information. If you choose to provide us with a third party's Personal Information (such as name, email, and phone number), you must ensure that you have the third party's permission to do so. Examples include providing us with the names and images that you associate with account users, forwarding reference or marketing material to a friend, or sending job referrals.
2. How We May Use Your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- a. Provide you with the Service and communicate with you. We will use your Personal Information to deliver our Services and to interact with you directly.
- b. Maintain, improve and develop products and Services. We will use your Personal Information to ensure our Services are working as intended and to make improvements to our Services. We will also use the information we collect in existing Services to help us develop new ones or to customize Services for you
- c. Internal data analyses. We use Personal Information for internal analytics to understand how our Services are used.
- d. Marketing. We may send you marketing communications about Products, services, offers, programs and promotions (including contests, sweepstakes and any other marketing activities) either directly from us or from our partners. These might be our own offers or Products, or offers for third-party products we think you might find interesting, but we do not share information with third parties for their independent marketing or promotional purposes.
- e. Protect our company, prevent fraud and securing our Products. We may use your Personal Information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
3. How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share Personal Information in the following ways or as otherwise disclosed to you at the time of data collection:
- a. With service providers. We also may share Personal Information with our service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality and security measures. Examples of services include: processing of orders and credit card transactions, sending marketing communications, sharing your email address to assist us with sales-related efforts or post-sales support, and providing customer support.
- c. Others. If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing.
4. Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights regarding the Personal Information we maintain about you and certain choices about what Personal Information we collect from you, how we use it, and how we communicate with you.
- a. You can choose not to install our applications or fill out a warranty card. This choice may limit your warranty service or your ability to use our Services.
- b. You can update or delete your account. Through your account settings, you can update some of your Personal Information or delete your account. However, if you delete your account, you may not be able to fully use the Service.
- To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists, delete your account or submit a request to exercise your rights under applicable law, please contact us as specified in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
5. Individuals Located in the EEA or Switzerland
If you are located in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we process your Personal Information for the purposes listed under Section 3 above based on the following legal grounds:
- a. You have consented to the use of your Personal Information. For example, we may seek to obtain your consent for our uses of cookies when you visit our website, or to send you marketing communications.
- b. We need your Personal Information to provide you with Products and Services requested by you, or to respond to your inquiries.
- c. We have a legal obligation to use or disclose your Personal Information, for example, if we are responding to a legal process or an enforceable governmental request.
- d. We (or a third party) have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information for things like:
- • Providing, maintaining, and improving our Services to meet the needs of our users<
- • Developing new products and features that are useful for our users
- • Understanding how people use our Services to ensure and improve the performance of our Services
- • Customizing our Services to provide you with a better user experience
- • Delivering marketing information to inform existing customers about our Services
- • Detecting, preventing, or otherwise addressing fraud, abuse, security, or technical issues with our Services
- • Performing research that improves our services for our users and benefits the public
- • Fulfilling obligations to our partners like developers and rights holders; and
We comply with applicable legal requirements providing adequate safeguards for the transfer of Personal Information to countries other than the country where you are located. In particular, we use contractual protections for the transfer of Personal Information to third parties, such as the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses. You may contact us as specified below to obtain a copy of such document.
You have the right to request access and receive information about the Personal Information we maintain about you, to update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information, to restrict or object to the processing of your Personal Information, to have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate, or to exercise your right to data portability to easily transfer your Personal Information to another company. Those rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. In addition to the above-mentioned rights, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority subject to applicable law.
In addition, if we rely on consent for the processing of your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw it at any time and free of charge. When you do so, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
6. How We Protect Your Personal Information
Retention of Personal Information
We also take measures to delete your Personal Information or keep it in a form that does not permit identifying you when this information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we process it or when you request its deletion, unless we are allowed or required by law to keep the information for a longer period. We complete periodic reviews of our databases, and have established time limits for certain data deletion, taking into account the type of services provided in the context of the Products and Services, the length of our relationship with you, mandatory retention periods, and the statute of limitations.
7. Third Party Services
8. Update to this policy